3M 60923 Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter - Reusable
Item Number: MMM60923
Our Price: $27.79 / BX (savings $14.21)
Quantity in Stock: 413
Free shipping on UPSable supply orders over $50.
- Use in 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders
- Suitable applications: petrochemical and chemical processing, utilities, pharmaceuticals, mining and primary metals
- NIOSH-approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter helps provide NIOSH-approved respiratory protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates when used properly with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders. Swept-back design allows enhanced field of view and balance. Cartridge is suited for a variety of applications, including petrochemical and chemical processing, utilities, pharmaceuticals, mining and primary metals. Cartridge is not designed for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health.
Manufacturer Part Number: 60923
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.3m.com
Product Name: 60923 Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter
Packaged Quantity: 2
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Machine Operations, Painting, Remediation, Sanding
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Construction, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Metal Production & Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation
- US Military Spec: No
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, or hydrogen sulfide (escape only) or hydrogen fluoride and particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Organic Vapor/Acid Gas
: 3M Half and Full Facepieces Respirators:
Certifications & Standards
Prefix & Stock Number:
How to Avoid Shipping Charges
For basic supplies and office furniture that can be sent via UPS, dealers often cover shipping costs without having to pass on additional shipping fees to the customer. The catch is that it meets a certain minimum order dollar amount which is usually set to $50. Many people assume incorrectly they do not have enough to purchase to meet this minimum. However, when you consider the fact that OfficeSalesUSA.com also sells breakroom (e.g., coffee, tea, etc) and health care supplies, such products are often purchased separately. When included in the same purchase as copy paper, toner/ink cartridges and other basic office supplies, buying everything together has its advantages.
In addition to these possible savings, savvy buyers can save even more on furniture purchases by working with the dealer. For more information on how to save on office furniture purchases, be sure to check out our tips on buying furniture.
Exam Room Supplies