Tripp Lite Universal Monitor Riser Stand w Accessory Tray Laptop Printer 4" - 40 lb Load Capacity -
Item Number: TRPMR1208TRAY
Our Price: $24.91 / EA (savings $6.69)
Quantity in Stock: 38
Free shipping on UPSable supply orders over $50.
- Raised construction provides extra space on your desk, table or workstation
- Large surface can also be used with laptops and printers
- Revolving tray offers easy access to coins, paper clips, pins and more
- Sturdy platform reliably supports up to 40 lb.
- Rubber feet prevent sliding on surfaces sit securely in place
The MR1208TRAY Universal Monitor Riser frees up valuable space on your desk, table or workstation by placing your monitor four inches above the surface. Ideal for home or office, the MR1208TRAY also helps ease eye and neck strain. You can also use it for laptops and printers. A 360° revolving tray with multiple compartments holds coins, paper clips, pins, staples and other essential office supplies. The riser's large 8 x 12 inch platform supports up to 40 pounds. Rubber feet secure the riser in place on smooth surfaces. A rear cable organizer prevents cable clutter.
- Raises monitor 4 in. above desk surface to free up valuable work space
- Helps ease strain on eyes and neck
- For home or office
- Revolves 360° for easy access to coins, paper clips, pins, staples and other office supplies
- Large 8 x 12 in. platform supports up to 40 lb.
- Rubber feet secure riser in place on smooth surfaces
- Rear cable organizer prevents cable clutter
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: MR1208TRAY
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Product Model: MR1208TRAY
Product Name: Universal Monitor Riser with Accessory Tray
Maximum Load Capacity: 40 lb
Features: Compartment,Rubber Feet,Non-slip,Cable Management,Accessory Tray,360° Rotation
Form Factor: Desktop,Tabletop
Weight (Approximate): 6.08 oz
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Limited Warranty: 5 Year
Prefix & Stock Number:
The Haskell Commitment
As a small office supplies and furniture dealer, we know we have to work extra hard to please our customers to compete against the big box stores. Customers are often surprised to hear a real human being answer the phone but when possible, we will always try to do more because that's the small business way.
Monitor & Machine Stands