Dymo Rhino Permanent Poly Labels - Permanent Adhesive - 3/8" Width x 18 ft Length - Direct Thermal - White - Polyester - 1 Each
Item Number: DYM18482
Our Price: $18.24 / EA (savings $6.74)
Quantity in Stock: 127
Free shipping on UPSable supply orders over $50.
- Won't curl or fall off
- Industrial-strength adhesive resists moisture, extreme temperatures, UV light and more
- Thermal transfer printing technology - no smudging, smearing or fading
- Convenient label width for various uses
- Easy-to-peel, split-back design makes applying labels quick and easy
Permanent poly labels are resistant to oil, solvents and chemicals. Durable tape adheres to all surfaces even extremely rough ones like name-and-rating plates, patch panels, cabinets and racks. Labels are compatible with Dymo Rhino 6500, 6000, 5200, 5000, 3000, and 1000.
Manufacturer: Newell Rubbermaid, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: 18482
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.rubbermaid.com
Product Name: Rhino Permanent Poly Labels
Packaged Quantity: 1 Each
Media Width: 3/8"
Media Length: 18 ft
Adhesive Type: Permanent
Print Technology: Direct Thermal
- White Permanent Polyester
- Easy to peel, split back tape
- Permanent adhesive results in labels that stick and last in heavy duty environments
- RhinoPRO Tape is specially developed to work with the DYMO RhinoPRO series of portable printers
Prefix & Stock Number: DYM 18482
The Right Mix of Products, Pricing and Service
Some people make the mistake of assuming that dealers with the lowest prices are better. However, if the products are inferior or if the dealer leaves you hanging when you have a problem, suddenly you realize you made a mistake. The big office superstores like Staples, OfficeMAX, Office Depot, Quill, WB Mason, etc. may have the name and appear better but in a jam, it is hard to compete with the service a smaller dealer can offer. Haskell takes the time to develop personalized relationships with its customers and will go out of its way when you have a problem. In most cases, orders arrive on time and without a hitch. Nonetheless, know that if you do find a problem with what you purchased, Haskell has your back and will not leave you hanging on the phone for two hours trying to resolve the issue.
Office Machine Accessories